Crime

FirstNews Editor, Segun Olatunji’s Whereabouts Still Unknown Four Days After Abduction

LAGOS – The whereabouts of FirstNews Editor, Mr. Segun Olatunji, still remain unknown four days after armed men suspected to be security agents stormed his Lagos home and abducted him.

Despite that, his handset (phone) bearing his MTN line had been switched off since Friday, March 15.

The abduction of the veteran journalist, who is a Special Apostle and a very active member of Cherubim and Seraphim Movement Church is causing serious concern among his professional colleagues, family members and community.

Worried Olatunji’s wife told newsmen that her husband’s abductors had not opened any line of communication since the abduction took place on Friday evening, to enable the family know who they were and what was their mission.

She said the matter had been reported to the Police in Lagos on Sunday but stressed that the family hasn’t received any feedback yet from that quarters.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button